I'm so excited to be hosting my very first quilt along! Noughts and Crosses is my most recent pattern release, and is easily one of my favorites. It utilizes simple piecing to create a big visual impact.
The 5 week quilt along will start Monday, February 24th and end on Monday, March 30th.
- February 24th: Fabric Pull & Cutting
- March 2nd: Make HST, Flying Geese, Diamond in a Square units
- March 9th: Make 5 'A' Blocks
- March 16th: Make 4 'B' Blocks
- March 23rd: Quilt Top Assembly
How to Join
The pattern includes instructions for a 36" x 36" baby quilt and a 54" x 54" throw quilt.
Both quilts are made with the same number of blocks. The only difference is the size of the units. Feel free to make whichever one you want.
As a bonus, I will be sharing fabric requirements and instructions for adding borders to both quilt sizes.
The only things you will need is the pattern (digital version or paper version) and fabric! The pattern is currently marked down 20%. Grab it while it is still discounted. It will return to regular price once the quilt along starts.
To add to the fun, I've got some really good giveaways planned. These are some of my favorite designers and I'm thrilled they agreed to sponsor this quilt along! To be eligible to win one of these awesome prizes, post your progress weekly on Instagram using the hashtag #noughtsandcrossesQAL.
You could win:
- a PDF of the Quadruplicity pattern from Maeberry Square
- a brand new PDF pattern from Broadcloth Studio
- a pattern from Cotton + Joy
- a t-shirt from Buttermilk Tees
- GRAND PRIZE: My Favorite Notions Set
- a 14"x14" wool pressing mat from Project Wool Mats
- a roll of 1/4" seam tape (from me)
- a rotating cutting mat (from me)